The Storm 3090 XP 2-stage snow thrower features a wide 30" clearing width, Touch 'n Turn power steering and heated hand grips, plus an in-dash headlight and reflective strips for greater visibility in low light. It's easy to start, easy to operate and so solidly constructed, it's easy to see why this snow thrower will tackle winter's toughest tasks and still be around for years to come.
IN STOCK NOW!!
- Touch 'n Turn power steering provides the ultimate in maneuverability
- Push-button electric start
- Just One Hand operation - steer with one hand, freeing the other hand to adjust the chute direction without stopping
- All-wheel drive
- 6 forward / 2 reverse speeds
- 30" clearing width
- 21" intake height
- 4-way joystick chute control - easily controls chute pitch and direction from the operator position
- 12" serrated steel auger
- Deluxe adjustable and reversible skid shoes
- In-dash headlight and reflective strips for safer operation in low light conditions
- Standard heated hand grips
- 16" x 6.5" X-Trac snow tires
- 2-year limited warranty
- 357cc* Troy-Bilt 4-cycle OHV
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- Starting System: Push-button electric start
- Oil Fill: Standard
- Clearing Width: 30"
- Intake Height: 21"
- Auger Diameter: 12"
- Impeller Diameter: 12"
- Drive System: All-wheel drive
- Power Steering: Touch 'n Turn steering standard
- Speeds: 6 forward / 2 reverse
- Operation: Just One Hand
- Chute Control: 4-way joystick
- Chute/Rotation: 5" polymer/180 degrees
- Chute Clearing Device: Standard
- Heated Handles: Standard
- In-Dash Headlights: Single
- Tires: 16" x 6.5" X-Trac
- Adjustable Skid Shoes: Deluxe 10.5"
- Fuel Capacity: 5-quart
- Warranty: 2-year limited Engine 357cc*
Troy-Bilt 4-cycle OHV *as rated by engine manufacturer